Saturday, October 29, 2011

You Matter

Every particle of the Universe is important.  Change one particle and you change everything.  Sometimes our lives seem random, like someone happened to make love with someone else and accidentally a new person is born.  You weren't planned, or so you think.  My firstborn was not "planned" and yet my life twenty-nine years later is so incredibly enriched by her presence, I know it couldn't have been random.  Each of you are particles of the Universe, and are intentioned by something bigger than ourselves.  You are matter and you matter.

As an acupuncturist, each person who walks into my treatment room is beautiful, unique and an important part of the whole.  It is one of the things I love about my work, witnessing the unfolding beauty of individuals who are interconnected to all the other individuals in a perfect fabric of living, breathing, ever-changing expression of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment